There is nothing-no circumstance, no trouble, no-testing that can ever touch me until, first of all it has gone past God and past Christ right through to me. If it has come that far, it has come with a GREAT PURPOSE, which I may not understand at the moment. As I refuse to become panicky, as I lift my eyes up to Him and accept it as coming from the throne of God for some great purpose of blessing to my own heart, no sorrow will ever disturb me, no trial will ever disarm me, no circumstance will ever cause me to fret-for I shall rest in the joy of what my Lord is- that is the rest of VICTORY!!!!



Saturday, August 13, 2011

There is NO-thing.....



A group of ladies from our church went to a Beth Moore conference this weekend. Its one of those conferences where you leave feeling so filled up and overwhelmed by what the Holy Spirit has done in and through you its as if your on information overload. I think it will take days and a lifttime to process all that was poured into our hearts and souls. I feel such a burst of joy and excitment about what the Lord showed us but know its only a mere glimpse into the power beyond those short couple hour sessions.

One thing that really impacted my heart though was between the worship and the speaking by Beth they showed different scripture verses on the screen and as I stared at one particular slide the words "There is nothing," hit me square between the eyes. I thought to myself there is so much depth and power behind such a simple phrase that we throw around so often. I started thinking about this and couldnt help but instantly start jotting down notes in my conference book about what it truely means to have "nothing." If you look up the word "nothing" its amazing, it means to truely have NO-thing, NO value, NO portion, NO part, NO existence, isignificant, worthless. Because of the blood of Jesus we have been set free so that NOT one thing, NO portion, NO part of the pain and suffering of this world will have power or significance of over us if we choose to allow Jesus to set us free and put His hedge of protection around us, every moment of every hour of every day. By Gods protection we can stand firm against Satan so that he will have NO-thing over us. We are the Lords and He has bought us with a price, NOTHING else has rights over our lives but the plans that Jesus has for us!

Isaiah 43:1-2 "But now, this is what the LORD says— he who created you, Jacob, he who formed you, Israel: “Do NOT fear, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will NOT sweep over you.When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will NOT set you ablaze." NO-thing from your past, NO-thing in the present, NO-thing in the future will throw you into bondage or have power over your life. NO relationship, NO mistake, NO addiction, NO hurt, NO deception, NO emotion, NO physical afliction, NO circumstance, NO trial, NO wound will ever hold you from Jesus but He will break the shakles entangling you from them and set you free!

My friend Teresa paraphrased a verse that I love and is filled with such power, "There is NO condemnation for me as I walk in and follow the commans of the Spirit. Jesus has FREED me from death. I now have the Spirit of adoption, NOT BONDAGE. I do NOT have to be a slave to fear, I am His!!!!!! Romans 8:1,2,13, 15-17. With Jesus we have NOTHING so that He can give us EVERYTHING. When we let go of the things causing space between us and God He has room to fill in the gaps of our hearts. Allow NOTHING to to overtake you but the Spirit of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment