There is nothing-no circumstance, no trouble, no-testing that can ever touch me until, first of all it has gone past God and past Christ right through to me. If it has come that far, it has come with a GREAT PURPOSE, which I may not understand at the moment. As I refuse to become panicky, as I lift my eyes up to Him and accept it as coming from the throne of God for some great purpose of blessing to my own heart, no sorrow will ever disturb me, no trial will ever disarm me, no circumstance will ever cause me to fret-for I shall rest in the joy of what my Lord is- that is the rest of VICTORY!!!!



Monday, August 29, 2011

Happy 6th Birthday Macie Page Cameron!!!!

At exactly 2:13 a.m. 6 years ago we welcomed our 8lb 3oz daughter Macie Page Cameron into this crazy world. It was a tough labor and delivery but once we saw our precious baby we were instantly in love. While I was pregnant with Macie, Scott and I always talked about what she would look like hoping she had my little piggy nose, daddies bright blue eyes and smile. We had so many hopes and dreams for her before she was even here. Being parents is the hardest most amazing job I could ever have and we feel so blessed that God would pick us to be her mommy and daddy.






Life has been crazy the past 6 years with all the health struggles, surgeries, sickness and being away but through it all Macie remained strong and always went with the flow. She was tough and brave when she had to be and sensitive, loving and comforting when I needed hugs and cuddles the most. There were so many times over the past 6 years that I'm not sure I could have kept fighting through all the health stuff like I did but Macie always pushed me to keep going. Her sweet smile and loving personality inspired me to never give up no matter what. Watching Macie play with her dolls or draw me a picture brings such joy to my heart because she is always thinking of someone else and trying to do anything she can to make someone smile. She loves to play soccer, wiffleball, dance around the house and will start ballet and jazz lessons next month. She is doing very well in school and enjoys art, gym and playing with new friends on recess. Macie loves reading out of her Princess devotional book each night and acting out the stories. We love our Macie Page so much and are very excited to see what amazing things God has instore for her beautiful life. Macie, Mommy and Daddy love you with all our hearts and will always be here no matter what happens in life. WE are very proud of you for all that you do and for being such a beautiful little girl. You will always be our baby no matter what, never forget that !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment