There is nothing-no circumstance, no trouble, no-testing that can ever touch me until, first of all it has gone past God and past Christ right through to me. If it has come that far, it has come with a GREAT PURPOSE, which I may not understand at the moment. As I refuse to become panicky, as I lift my eyes up to Him and accept it as coming from the throne of God for some great purpose of blessing to my own heart, no sorrow will ever disturb me, no trial will ever disarm me, no circumstance will ever cause me to fret-for I shall rest in the joy of what my Lord is- that is the rest of VICTORY!!!!



Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Praying.....

The Lord has placed something on my heart today that I wanted to share a little something about. Its been so frustrating to me lately to watch some of the most beautiful women inside out and out struggle with the most devastating circumstances, trials and pain. I have constantly been reminded of the battlefield that we face every single day with the enemy who strives to destory us. My heart breaks for the pain physically and emotionally these women are facing. My prayer today for these ladies is this

"Lord, when no one else notices, You see the struggles of my soul, the sadness of my heart, the darkness of my days. Give me Your hope, Your strength, Your peace, Your assurance that my life is in Your loving hands...may I listen to You---not to my thoughts or emotions."

Isaiah 33:2: "O Lord, be gracious to us; we have waited for You. Be their strength every morning, our salvation also in the time of distress."

I pray in the name of Jesus that the enemy would be defeated today on behalf of these precious ladies, that every stronghold would be broken, every negative thought would be snuffed out, that every ounce of pain would be soothed by the power of Jesus loving touch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment