There is nothing-no circumstance, no trouble, no-testing that can ever touch me until, first of all it has gone past God and past Christ right through to me. If it has come that far, it has come with a GREAT PURPOSE, which I may not understand at the moment. As I refuse to become panicky, as I lift my eyes up to Him and accept it as coming from the throne of God for some great purpose of blessing to my own heart, no sorrow will ever disturb me, no trial will ever disarm me, no circumstance will ever cause me to fret-for I shall rest in the joy of what my Lord is- that is the rest of VICTORY!!!!



Sunday, February 19, 2012

In awe of my Savior....


Today has been one of those days where I have just stood in complete awe of my Savior. Even when I question the circumstances in life, the trials ahead, the moments that don't make sense He always seem to whisper in my ear "precious daughter, DO NOT FEAR, I AM WITH YOU!" These whispers may come through a quote, song, or some other subtle drop of peace but either way I know that in order to have the words whisper to my heart such calmness He had to of orchestrated the path it took to reach its hidden destination. Its amazing to me how in a few shorts moments of uncertainty He can instantly calm the raging seas within our unsettled, human beings. It may take repetitive strikes of negative thoughts in my head to beat me down but when Jesus whispers softly in my ear it breaks me down instantly, in that moment I am weak...or really I think I am made strong. "I will remain, confident in this I will see THE GOODNESS OF THE LORD." I may never understand all of life's craziness but I will always hold tight to my Jesus that promises to be in the midst of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment