There is nothing-no circumstance, no trouble, no-testing that can ever touch me until, first of all it has gone past God and past Christ right through to me. If it has come that far, it has come with a GREAT PURPOSE, which I may not understand at the moment. As I refuse to become panicky, as I lift my eyes up to Him and accept it as coming from the throne of God for some great purpose of blessing to my own heart, no sorrow will ever disturb me, no trial will ever disarm me, no circumstance will ever cause me to fret-for I shall rest in the joy of what my Lord is- that is the rest of VICTORY!!!!



Friday, April 6, 2012

Set Free...

If there is one thing in this life that will motivate me its my Macie. If a battle is laid before me or a trial to overcome there is always this sense of drive because of my Macie. As a parent the love I have for my precious Macie is beyond words. Any parent knows regardless of how difficult or painful something may be if I think of Macie I can push past any point of exhaustion or pain and do it because she needs me to do it. This is love in one of the deepest levels I know I will ever experience but there is a love even greater than that. The love I am talking about is the one Jesus has for me and for You. As I think about today and all it stands for I am reminded of the pain, agony, blood, sweat and tears Jesus endured and as He was scoffed at, beaten, and persecuted He thought of me. When exhaustion and confusion set in and it was difficult for Him to see the reasoning and purpose behind the suffering my face came to His mind and in that moment He saw my brokeness and hurts and knew He had to continue to push forward so that I could be free. I just can't even put into words how much that means that literally as He was being tortured He pictured my face, and he pictured yours also. He loved me His precious daughter and just as I love my Macie and would do anything for her,  His love for me is magnified 10x's. I rejoice today that regardless of what life throws my way or the pain I will experience that because Jesus hung on a cross I can be free. The chains have been released and I never have to be a prisoner again!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment