There is nothing-no circumstance, no trouble, no-testing that can ever touch me until, first of all it has gone past God and past Christ right through to me. If it has come that far, it has come with a GREAT PURPOSE, which I may not understand at the moment. As I refuse to become panicky, as I lift my eyes up to Him and accept it as coming from the throne of God for some great purpose of blessing to my own heart, no sorrow will ever disturb me, no trial will ever disarm me, no circumstance will ever cause me to fret-for I shall rest in the joy of what my Lord is- that is the rest of VICTORY!!!!



Thursday, September 22, 2011

I still believe...

I am amazed at the Lords faithfulness. I dont know how many times I have to be reminded of this but I am always blown away. Even in the midst of some personal physical struggles its amazing how I can feel the Lords hands on my life and guidance in each step I take. I have been struggling with some health obstacles lately and have a hard time getting anything accomplished in life blogging included. We are so blessed to have such great friends and family who have encouraged us and prayed so diligently through the battles. Thank you all so much I can't express that enough. We have a plan for the health stuff but are continuing to trust God and seek healing in this situation!!! Hope to be back blogging tomorrow, love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment