There is nothing-no circumstance, no trouble, no-testing that can ever touch me until, first of all it has gone past God and past Christ right through to me. If it has come that far, it has come with a GREAT PURPOSE, which I may not understand at the moment. As I refuse to become panicky, as I lift my eyes up to Him and accept it as coming from the throne of God for some great purpose of blessing to my own heart, no sorrow will ever disturb me, no trial will ever disarm me, no circumstance will ever cause me to fret-for I shall rest in the joy of what my Lord is- that is the rest of VICTORY!!!!



Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Tired......

Yep I'm officially over it, tired of being sick and tired. My strength is gone my hands are waving ambitiously in the air in surrender. Macie even said today "mommy when is this stuff going to be done" just as confused as her my only answer was "I don't know Mac." I wish i knew the end, honestly I don't even know if i remember the beginning but what I do know is that only by the strength and faithfulness of Jesus are we still walking this journey. I'm not walking it with excitement or oomph at this point but I'm still walking. Another hospital stay may be on our horizon after my appt. today which I dread but I have learned along time ago that "it is what it is." I can't snap my fingers and have this battle fade into mid air or apply some magic fix but I know He can, and even when things aren't fixed He is still there. Today I'm tired but I'm holding tight to a God that loves me more than I could possibly even imagine and that is where my hope rests.

No comments:

Post a Comment