There is nothing-no circumstance, no trouble, no-testing that can ever touch me until, first of all it has gone past God and past Christ right through to me. If it has come that far, it has come with a GREAT PURPOSE, which I may not understand at the moment. As I refuse to become panicky, as I lift my eyes up to Him and accept it as coming from the throne of God for some great purpose of blessing to my own heart, no sorrow will ever disturb me, no trial will ever disarm me, no circumstance will ever cause me to fret-for I shall rest in the joy of what my Lord is- that is the rest of VICTORY!!!!



Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Here I am Jesus use me....

My thought process lately has been so scattered and all over the place. I got to sit down with a new friend this morning and it was amazing because we seem to be so much alike in our thought process and the way we hear God. I have talked in the past about how much I try and gain insight in everyday life and everyday things so I can be sure the things around me or distractions put in my path wont cause me to miss the Whisper of Christ. I have notes and journals with words and thoughts from God all over the place, this is a way for me to stay disciplined and remind myself even in the chaos that I need to spend time reflecting on the whispers He has given me each day.

This past week or so I feel like the Lord has been doing some major cleaning and building in my heart. He is riding my life of things that have filled up space but not allowed me to put Him in its place. He has given me a passion for the way I think, the way I hear the Whispers He gives me and a drive to use that to glorify Him and grow in my walk daily. Maybe this all seems crazy and all over the place I apologize, I literally am sitting this morning praying and opening my heart to the realness and rawness of where I am at. This past summer a group of women did a Study together "Sheet Music" uncovering sexual intimacy in a marriage. I found every excuse not to do the study and believe that Satan is good at that. I decided to read the book and without being too honest and too personal it was a very healing, redemptive light in an area so many are afraid to talk about. I am sharing this with everyone because I believe in the power of prayer.

There is a group of women beginning this study on Thursday and I will never post who they are or what we discuss in the study but I am asking for prayer for the women of this study as well as myself as we uncover what God has for us. I believe in the power behind the healing words of this book and believe this has been spirit led and God breathed and although its a tough subject I am claiming, healing, redemption, grace, tenderness and a refreshed love story in each marriage that comes in contact with this book. I am claiming it as victory now and believing that regardless of how broken, how messy, or how content we feel in our marriages that God is going to intervene on our behalfs and touch each woman and man. Please pray with me and lift up our group, our time together, our marriages, me and my story, protect our hearts and guard us from anything that doesnt bring honor and glory to you Jesus, we surrender this to You, HERE I AM JESUS, USE ME.....

No comments:

Post a Comment