There is nothing-no circumstance, no trouble, no-testing that can ever touch me until, first of all it has gone past God and past Christ right through to me. If it has come that far, it has come with a GREAT PURPOSE, which I may not understand at the moment. As I refuse to become panicky, as I lift my eyes up to Him and accept it as coming from the throne of God for some great purpose of blessing to my own heart, no sorrow will ever disturb me, no trial will ever disarm me, no circumstance will ever cause me to fret-for I shall rest in the joy of what my Lord is- that is the rest of VICTORY!!!!



Friday, January 13, 2012

Womens Study....

Ok ladies the Lord is showing me how much our thoughts and minds can play a role in our battle each day. We can direct our thoughts in a way thats uplifiting and pleasing to the Lord or Satan can use them as a foothold in our lives. The title of our next book study "Lies women believe and the truth that sets them free" by Nancy Leigh DeMoss. I am so excited to get started on this book together!!

http://www.christianbook.com/women-believe-truth-sets-them-free/nancy-demoss/9780802472960/pd/72966?item_code=WW&netp_id=271437&event=ESRCG&view=details#curr

The book is 7.99 and I can order those so if you would like to be apart of this study we will be meeting on Thursday evenings at 6:00 starting February 9th and the study will last 8 weeks. Childcare will be provided if we have a significant need for it.  We will have a 1:00 session on Thursdays as well now but childcare will not be available during the day. There is a companion guide that goes with this book that I am not saying you have to get but it is good. Its more expensive and I would be willing to make up a sheet for everyone each week off my guide to help cut cost. If you want to check it out though here it is http://www.christianbook.com/lies-women-believe-book-guide/nancy-demoss/pd/74663X?item_code=WW&netp_id=426841&event=ESRCG&view=details

I need a count of women by Monday January 23rd and if you need me to order you a book, or if you would like the set. Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment