There is nothing-no circumstance, no trouble, no-testing that can ever touch me until, first of all it has gone past God and past Christ right through to me. If it has come that far, it has come with a GREAT PURPOSE, which I may not understand at the moment. As I refuse to become panicky, as I lift my eyes up to Him and accept it as coming from the throne of God for some great purpose of blessing to my own heart, no sorrow will ever disturb me, no trial will ever disarm me, no circumstance will ever cause me to fret-for I shall rest in the joy of what my Lord is- that is the rest of VICTORY!!!!



Friday, January 20, 2012

Women of Boldness....

Sometimes the very thing that is beautiful and amazing can cause nervousness and doubt. The beauty I'm learning comes from God and the doubt and nervousness from Satan. When God is moving and lives are being changed Satan will try everything he can to inch his way in and fill our minds with lies and deception. During our last womens study its amazing the kind of junk Satan tried to throw in our way and if we were to focus on those things it would be easy to be frustrated and have doubt but if we push aside the junk and see beyond his lies we find the most beautiful pieces revealed. I wont post the personal details but stories that were shared and the way our hearts were joined in unity as women and daughters of the King is one of the most amazing experiences I have ever had. The laughter we had, the prayers we shared, the fears we revealed and the joys we praised together were life changing.

I'm praying this year that as we move forward with the next womens study that Satan would be defeated and God glorified. We are choosing to take a stand and hand over every intricate piece of our beings to the maker who created them all and saying " Jesus we surrender, take control of my heart, mind, body and life and pour your love in me that I may overflow with joy and light as the woman you designed me to be and the leader you designed me to be to help guide my family, children, friends, workplace, church, school, and community." Create in me a pure heart oh God and renew a right spirit within me. Transform my life and place a boldness to represent You through the woman You created me to be. Have Your hand-print in each attitude, thought, action and emotion.

Psalm 19:14 "May the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be pleasing to you God my rock and my redeemer."

No comments:

Post a Comment