There is nothing-no circumstance, no trouble, no-testing that can ever touch me until, first of all it has gone past God and past Christ right through to me. If it has come that far, it has come with a GREAT PURPOSE, which I may not understand at the moment. As I refuse to become panicky, as I lift my eyes up to Him and accept it as coming from the throne of God for some great purpose of blessing to my own heart, no sorrow will ever disturb me, no trial will ever disarm me, no circumstance will ever cause me to fret-for I shall rest in the joy of what my Lord is- that is the rest of VICTORY!!!!



Thursday, December 15, 2011

Victory.....

When there are so many uncertainties in life, when Satan tries to cloud our minds and hearts with confusion our hope can rest on the promise of Jesus. Our minds and our thoughts can become such a powerful defense in our battle against the enemy and one thing I have learned is that when Satan likes to cause doubt, God replaces with absolute. Life is full of maybes, mights, probables, possibles and sometimes but with Jesus we can hold to His promises and be confident that there is NO maybe, there is NO possibly, there is NO probably, and there is no might but we can claim with 100% certainty that God will be victorious and that we can stand on that promise and seek, believe and receive it with our whole hearts!!!!

As we read throughout the Bible we never read that God possibly delivered someone from the hurts of imprisonment, we don't read that God probably will set captives hearts free, we don't read that its possible for Him to heal the sick, we read that I WILL, with boldness, passion, and positivity. "Those who hope in the Lord He WILL renew theirs strength. They will mount up on wings like eagles, they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not faint."A beautiful reminder that although you may be weak, although you may be tired I WILL renew your strength. The verse doesnt say maybe, might, or possibly, it says HE WILL, with absolute confidence and expectation!!! We are considering it already done and for that God will have victory and praise!!! 

As life causes doubt, as Satan tries to throw in uncertainty God is our defense and can fight the battle for us with absolute  certainty because He knows He will be victorious. When Satan has to throw in the mights or possibles because he doesn't know if the battle can be won, God is already claiming it! There may still be a fight but a winner is already chosen before the match takes place. God has already promised to give us the win and through Him we can rest assured and bask in a party of celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment