There is nothing-no circumstance, no trouble, no-testing that can ever touch me until, first of all it has gone past God and past Christ right through to me. If it has come that far, it has come with a GREAT PURPOSE, which I may not understand at the moment. As I refuse to become panicky, as I lift my eyes up to Him and accept it as coming from the throne of God for some great purpose of blessing to my own heart, no sorrow will ever disturb me, no trial will ever disarm me, no circumstance will ever cause me to fret-for I shall rest in the joy of what my Lord is- that is the rest of VICTORY!!!!



Thursday, December 29, 2011

The most beautiful skies ever.....

Sometimes, ok maybe alot of times, I feel like the Lord places the littles things in our lives to show us His unfailing love and promises for us. Maybe an encouraging note from a friend, a beautiful blue sky, a childs laughter, gentle hug, anything that makes you stop and think for a second wow I am blessed classifies as a God moment to me. A simple reminder in the midst of the chaos enough to make you step back for a second and sigh a breath of relief is a God moment. Today I am thankful for one of those God moments. A moment that I felt as if the Lord was whispering directly into my ear His sincere, tender, intimate love for me and showing me that He is holding me in the midst of His embrace.





Driving home for a doctors appointment in Cleveland today I was feeling kind of yucky and having a moment where I was just tired of being tired and going through the health stuff. A moment where I thought to myself "Ok God seriously?!" But there right in front of me was the most beautiful blue skies with the sun bursting through with a glow that warmed my heart. It was one of those moment where I kind of chuckled to myself and thought "Yeah I get it." Regardless of how chaotic life gets, how long the road to the journey seems to wind and go up and down hills and valleys God always sends the most beautiful reminders to us that He is still there. Not only is He there but He is fighting for us and with us the battles of this life. As if the moment couldnt have been more amazing there was a song playing in my car at the same time and it talked about the power of Christ love for us and how nothing can ever seperate us from that love. The words say this:

I believe Your love is faithful  
When all my hopes have crumbled  
It is standing strong and able  
When everything else fails
I believe Your love will cover me  
Through every storm I am persuaded

Nothing in life
Nothing in death  
No mountain high  
No ocean depth  
No power below  
On earth or above Can separate me from Your love!!!!! 

Romans 8: 38-39 "For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

No comments:

Post a Comment