There is nothing-no circumstance, no trouble, no-testing that can ever touch me until, first of all it has gone past God and past Christ right through to me. If it has come that far, it has come with a GREAT PURPOSE, which I may not understand at the moment. As I refuse to become panicky, as I lift my eyes up to Him and accept it as coming from the throne of God for some great purpose of blessing to my own heart, no sorrow will ever disturb me, no trial will ever disarm me, no circumstance will ever cause me to fret-for I shall rest in the joy of what my Lord is- that is the rest of VICTORY!!!!



Sunday, December 11, 2011

In Christ Alone.....

In circumstances where nothing makes sense I sometimes wonder why? When tragedies strike, when health emergencies arise, when innocent children are hurt, when life knocks us off our feet with the harshness of this world I just stand speechless. Not because I don't trust in God but I just don't understand why?

I can rest assured that although there may not be a reason behind the heartache I know there is a God who will meet us right in the midst of our pain and wipe every single tear from our eyes. Its in those moments of uncertainty where we become desperate for Jesus to wrap His arms tightly around us saying "I am with you." I don't think there is this insatiable need to be a warrior but instead you come to a point where every ounce of your being depends on the strength that Jesus can place in you. Its not about being brave, courageous or unbreakable but instead being broken, scared and uncertain and in those moments our strength runs out and we reach out to the Father in our desperation, and in our desperation He picks us up and gives us a determination to continue walking with Him through the storm.

There were moments where I didnt think I could take one more step and there where days where tears flooded my soul and uncertainties haunted my mind but even still God stood right there, He didnt sit high above like a spectator at a movie but He was apart of the cast in each scene of my life. Right now I am praying for God to reach down in all the hurts and prayers tonight. Praying for God to continue to reveal Himself and show how personal and loving He is. Thank You Jesus for being in my most precious and joyful days as well as my darkest and for always loving me and carrying through the unexpected.We trust in Your miracles and Your power and claim it now in the name of Your Son Jesus and believe with expectation that You will come through!!!!

We love and trust in You Alone. In Christ alone our hope is found You are the light our strength, our song. This cornerstone this solid ground, Firm through the fiercest drought and storm. What heights of love, what depths of peace, when fears are stilled, when strivings cease. Our comforter our all in all, Here in the love of Christ WE STAND!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment