There is nothing-no circumstance, no trouble, no-testing that can ever touch me until, first of all it has gone past God and past Christ right through to me. If it has come that far, it has come with a GREAT PURPOSE, which I may not understand at the moment. As I refuse to become panicky, as I lift my eyes up to Him and accept it as coming from the throne of God for some great purpose of blessing to my own heart, no sorrow will ever disturb me, no trial will ever disarm me, no circumstance will ever cause me to fret-for I shall rest in the joy of what my Lord is- that is the rest of VICTORY!!!!



Friday, July 6, 2012

All things together for my good......

"You make all things work together for my good, I will remain confident in this I will see the goodness of the Lord." Two amazing songs that have been stuck on repeat in my head for the past week. I am so thankful for the way that the Lord infuses little reminders in our lives of His unfailing love just when we need them. My head is overflowing with thoughts and my heart aches with a million emotions right now but one thing I am certain as I sift through the chaos is that God is always faithful and that in the moments when I can't even begin to try and understand my circumstances He is there.

I know there are situations in life that are extremely painful, circumstances that all human rationale can't give a why to but even then I believe God is there. There are situations even in my life that I just sit back and wonder what in the world, but then I am constantly reminded that God always works things together for a reason. Romans 8:28 "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him who have been called according to his purpose."


I'm not saying that the hurts are justified but I am saying He always trades beauty for ashes and I believe not one ounce of pain ever goes unused. Maybe its the way I have to think about certain painful things that has happened in my life because to think they just happened and there is no rhyme or reason for them would be completely devastating. Maybe its a way for me to cope with the hurts and to bring some sense of purpose behind the pain but for now I'm ok with that. I love the moments when I am talking with someone or praying for someone and God uncovers little pieces of my story in theirs and shows me how He is using me to help them and I know there have been others that have helped me because of their stories and they have been through similar things that I have.

Today I am trusting that God will take the pieces of my story that are difficult and use them to bring hope and healing to someone else. I pray that God would shine His light on even the darkest corners of my life and use them for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment