There is nothing-no circumstance, no trouble, no-testing that can ever touch me until, first of all it has gone past God and past Christ right through to me. If it has come that far, it has come with a GREAT PURPOSE, which I may not understand at the moment. As I refuse to become panicky, as I lift my eyes up to Him and accept it as coming from the throne of God for some great purpose of blessing to my own heart, no sorrow will ever disturb me, no trial will ever disarm me, no circumstance will ever cause me to fret-for I shall rest in the joy of what my Lord is- that is the rest of VICTORY!!!!



Friday, May 10, 2013

Happy Mother's Day....



Being a mother is about allowing our hearts to walk outside our bodies. It’s about unconditional love, sacrifice and commitment. There are so many friends I know that struggle with infertility, the loss of a pregnancy, or even the death of a child. We look at Mother’s Day as a Celebration and Holiday for all those moms who mend boo boo’s, sit on the sidelines at our kids sports, and tuck our kids in each night peacefully to bed. But as a mom what sets us apart is the way that we are constantly pouring out our hearts for someone else, we are constantly dreaming dreams of joy and hope over our babies. So this post is to say Happy Mother’s Day to all those women who struggle with infertility and loss because being a mother means sacrifice and through your tough journey I know there have been countless tears shed, an unconditional love developed in your heart for the child that you hope for and dreams and plans made someday for the child you pray for each day. Through each medication, shot, moment of loss, bump in the road towards adoption and for all the sleepless nights you have pushed forward through. Mothers are made from deep within our hearts as nurturers and selfless acts and as you push forward seeking that moment where you get to mend boo boo’s and sit on sidelines just know through your heart and sacrifice you have already displayed the beauty of a mother. Happy Mother’s Day

No comments:

Post a Comment