There is nothing-no circumstance, no trouble, no-testing that can ever touch me until, first of all it has gone past God and past Christ right through to me. If it has come that far, it has come with a GREAT PURPOSE, which I may not understand at the moment. As I refuse to become panicky, as I lift my eyes up to Him and accept it as coming from the throne of God for some great purpose of blessing to my own heart, no sorrow will ever disturb me, no trial will ever disarm me, no circumstance will ever cause me to fret-for I shall rest in the joy of what my Lord is- that is the rest of VICTORY!!!!



Saturday, September 29, 2012

The story unfolding....

The ballad being written by the most eloquent composer is one of beauty and redemption. Each day as the pieces flow sweetly together in a song that's made up of so many parts and pieces a masterpiece unfolds right before my eyes. It hasn't been an instant work of art but a continual attempt at writing and rewriting the very song on the page representing my life. The song is full of surprises, rises and falls in the melody. There are parts that bring calmness and peace and others which bring pain and sorrow. Ultimately the beauty isn't present based solely on the triumphs but its the valleys that lead to the mountain tops that show His victory and faithfulness.

Each day is a battle but yet a reminder of the trials conquered on the road already traveled. I am constantly overwhelmed at not what I posses right now but the journey which has brought me to this point. The journey hasn't gotten easier but the road in which I walk is less lonely. Each day I am reminded that I don't have to face the fears of tomorrow or sorrows of yesterday alone because the same God who conquered the past is holding my hand into the future. The God that I cling to now each day is the same God I met 12 years ago as a lost, hurt, and confused girl.At the very moment in which I surrendered my life to Him I was forever changed.

I stand overwhelmed that although I am so imperfect and unworthy that the God of the whole universe cares about every little detail of my life. When my heart is troubled and my soul aches from the weapons Satan has tried to beat me down with, God is my refuge and my strength. The very worries and joys that fill my life are even more personal and sacred to Him. The very thoughts and emotions that consume my soul are held tenderly and delicately in the palm of His mighty hands. Though life is full of uncertainties and trials my God is constant, unchanging, faithful and powerful. I will remain confident that in all things I will see the goodness of Christ. I will remain confident that the same God who brought me out of the muck and the mud and set me free will continue transforming me and redeeming my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment